Tuesday 17 February 2015

Relax!

Today I read Philippians chapter 4, I prayed and went to work. I didn't even give God chance to speak, so how could I expect him to reveal anything to me when I haven't spent enough time with him. 
These things happen, and I'm not justifying myself, but they do. But praise God, he decided to speak to me even though I had not been very receptive. 
 This is the picture God showed me this morning -water lapping.
When I see water lapping like this its calming, it makes me reflect, it helps me to focus on the world around instead of all my business. I believe God was showing me that I need to be still, that I need to relax. 
When we get busy, rushing on to the next thing, there has to be a time when we just stop. God wants to be in the busy, but he also wants to have us all to himself. We need to be still and know that God is there, spend time with him and just RELAX!

No comments:

Post a Comment