Tuesday 3 February 2015

Slings, Arrows...and even BULLETS!

Over the past few days to be honest I have really struggled. God has given me pictures but no matter I have still felt a little off-par. However this morning God gave me a picture that has really picked me up.
God showed me a picture of a gun firing. The bullet was in slow motion and as I looked it was coming for me. With my hand I swiped it away as if I was flicking a piece of fluff. It was amazing.
This reminded me that we are in a spiritual battle every single day. We need to remember that we are not fighting against flesh and blood but against powers and principalities. Satan doesn't want me asking God for pictures, or reading my Bible, or praying for others, or pretty much anything that would bring God glory. So we need to remember that God is with us, and even in the height of battle, we can swipe the enemy away! He is defeated! Christ is RISEN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment