Sunday 1 February 2015

The hand of love

While praying today, God gave me a picture of a hand coming towards me with the words, "Come to me all those who are weak and heavy laden and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
I was feeling tired and felt that God was telling me to look to him for all my strength and needs. I went on the internet to look for the picture and found that many of the pictures of hands were of fists or pointed fingers, and not open. I believe God showed me this in order to for me to see that his hand is not a hand of negativity, judgement or disapproval, but instead a hand of love, care and concern for his children.
If you are feeling tired or weary today, remember that God's helping hand is only a prayer away. He wants to spend your day with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment